Geophysical technologies provide sub-surface imaging capabilities that can be successfully applied to a wide variety of infrastrucuture applications. The successful application of a geophysical technology occurs when:
- Objectives are well defined and site conditions are carefully evaluated and used to guide the selection of geophysical tecnologies, survey design, and survey planning.
- The interpretation inferred from geophysical geophysical measurements are integrated with geotechnical information.
GEOVison provides high-resolution geophysical services for many infrastructure applications
GEOVison provides high-resolution geophysical services for many infrastructure applications, including:
- High Speed Bridge Deck Analysis
- High Speed Pavement Analysis
- Depth of concrete over rebar
- Identify air/water filled voids in or behind concrete
- Map rebar position
- Determine concrete thickness
- Identify rock pockets within concrete
- Identify leak grouted voids
- Determine rebar corrosion/concrete condition
- Map and define conduits and utility cables within concrete structure